Monday, October 6, 2008

The Perfect Bagel

I love bagels. Bagels in morning, bagels at lunch, bagels in the evening, I could eat a good bagel all day everyday. I'm not afraid of carbs. Panera's Pink Ribbon bagel is something I could eat forever. This bagel is in the shape of one of those breast cancer awareness ribbons and has nuts, vanilla, honey, cranberries, and brown sugar.

I urge you to try one, if you can get to a Panera in the next month! They are only around during October.

http://www.panerabread.com/pinkribbonbagel/

On the way to work this morning, I discovered a new Panera in North Arlington. Eskimak, want to try, for old times' sake?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I too love that bagel! It is a masterful culinary creation and, like all good things, is only around for a limited time. Like the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. And corn dogs at the State Fair...just sayin'

CW said...

just tell me when and what time.