In about 24 hours I will be on my way to DFW airport and hopping on a short American Airlines flight to Austin. The short flight to Austin is nothing new (though I usually fly SWA out of Love), but enough of those boring details... I am headed to my bachelorette party weekend! I am so excited to hang out and go out with ten of my closest and dearest friends.
Austin might be a weird choice because The Democrat lives there and i go there often. But the majority of the girls on this trip went to UT and were excited by fun in our old stomping grounds. Plus, I wanted a place that was casual, relatively cheap, and where we wouldn't have to deal with snobby bouncers. I hate snobby bouncers.
The most exciting part is that I know very little about this weekend. A few details have been leaked to me: a Saturday pedicure and brunch on Sunday. A few demands have been made upon me: wear white on Friday and a dress on Saturday. And I had just had one small request - that my dear friends wake up EARLY on Sunday morning, after two - three days of partying, to run in the Austin Race for the Cure 5k. And because I have such incredible friends, they all signed up and plan to run on Sunday morning!!
The fight against breast cancer is very important to me, and I am so thankful to have such amazing friends who also support the cause. I'm sure the majority of this weekend's events will be a little less wholesome than the Race for the Cure, i just don't know what those events involve just yet. So, I'm very curious....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment