Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm back!

Buon Giorno!

I know its been forever since I posted. With work and all the wedding hoopla, blogging was pushed to the side. But, I really do enjoy blogging and hope to make this a regular part of my routine once i get back into a routine.

The Democrat and I are on our honeymoon now. We've been married for over a week, a week that we've spent in Italy, which is where I am right now. Torino, Italy to be exact. We've been having a great time so far, we've been traveling between cities and seeing as much as possible, without exhausting ourselves. There are definitely days where we wonder why we aren't effortlessly lounging on some beach, sipping fruity cocktails, but we've both always to see Italy and this seemed like the perfect time. I've been taking notes during the trip and have composed a few recaps, which I'll post in separate entries.

When I get back home, I'll post some pictures and thoughts from the wedding. But in the meantime, I'll just say that it was everything I could have hoped for and more. The Democrat and I had an amazing time and wish we could re-live that day all over again. We feel incredible blessed to have such incredible family and friends.

No comments: