Monday, August 24, 2009

Confession Time

Ok, so...I didn't make it to boot camp today. :( Waa, there goes my perfect attendance award.

Sarah P., I would never have skipped if you were still here! The weekend was crazy, since I was in Austin, Houston and Dallas within a 24 hour period, followed by a full day of work *again the boring billable kind* on Sunday. I was in bed by about midnight yesterday and set my alarm for 5am. This morning, as I walked over to stop the ringing alarm, I remembered that I forgot to put water in the fridge and that my work out clothes were drying in my apartment complex's dryers. At that moment, I made a conscious decision that I was skipping boot camp today. I happily slept past 7am. I felt bad a few times today, realizing that I'd skipped and that I had pre-paid for the sessions, and that the only person I was cheating was myself, etc. But many, many, more times during the day I was happy that I had taken those two extra hours of sleep. Anyways, I'm about to put a water bottle in the fridge, and I'm going to bed soon to get ready for tomorrow's workout. I'm not ready to not-finish this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you deserved to skip a day! And trust me, if I was there now, I'd be skipping every day!